“ILLINOIS KING OF SPURS CONTEST/PROMOTION” OFFICIAL RULES
1. PHOTO RULES:
All photos must be submitted via the URL, Facebook, or Instagram by the end of the Submission Period in order to be considered.
1. By entering, you warrant that the photo you submit is original and is your own, and does not infringe on the rights of any third party. You further warrant that your participation in this contest does not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
2. By entering the photo contest, you grant Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties the non-exclusive right to publish, use, distribute, reproduce and publicly display your photograph, and to create derivative works from your photograph, in perpetuity, in any of its online, print or other media publications, materials or exhibitions, for promotional purposes, including but not limited to for editorial, advertising, and publicity, without payment or compensation unless prohibited by law. You grant Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties permission to provide your name, and your city and state of residence, when publishing, reproducing or otherwise using your photo and when identifying you as an entrant or prize winner in the photo contest. While Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties will make every effort to credit photographers when using photos, there may be circumstances where it is not possible to do so. Subject to the rights granted to Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties you retain all other copyrights and rights to future use of the photographs you enter into the contest.
3. If your photograph(s) include a recognizable person or people, you must secure permission from each person (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s parent or guardian) to use his/her image in the photo contest, and present it to Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties, if requested. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it finds, in its sole discretion, that an entrant has not secured a necessary release.
4. Any photos containing offensive content will not be eligible. All content must be appropriate for posting on a website that may be viewed by anyone. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered, and will result in disqualification of the photo. Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties retains sole discretion to determine what constitutes inappropriate content.
5. Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties reserves the right to modify any photo to fit spatial and branding requirements.
2. JUDGING CRITERIA, VOTING, & WINNER SELECTION
A. Judgement- Tarrant and Harman Outdoor Properties, Land Specialists will be judging the contest. They are responsible for reviewing photos and measurements to establish our winners. Promotion will be judged by Land Specialist whom will review photo measurements and spur lengths. Clarity of photos is important for the judges to make proper assessment of length. Tarrant and Harman Outdoor Properties reserves the right to void any entry that can not be clearly measured. All photos must contain end of tape measure from the tip of the spur back to the leg. All judgements are final and may not be contested.
All participants must be registered in accordance to the rules and regulations of this contest as well as with the Illinois Department of Natural Resources and have their photos submitted through the contest URL, Instagram, or Facebook by 7:00 P.M. on the last day of the contest term.
B. Finalists: Will be required to show proof of Personal Identification, 2022 Illinois Hunting License, 2022 Illinois Turkey Permit, and Firearms Ownership Identification (Resident Only)
C. Winners: Winner of Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties// ILLINOIS KING OF SPURS CONTEST// Promotion will be judged by Land Specialists whom will review photo measurements and spur lengths. Clarity of photos is important for the judges to make proper assessment of length. Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties reserves the right to void any entry that can not be clearly measured. All photos must contain a tape measure from the tip of the spur, drawn back to the leg attached to whole bird. Photo must also contain your 2022 Illinois Turkey Permit.
Approximately 15 (Fifteen) uncommon participants will win prizes. Prizes exceeding $1,000 retail value. RTIC 20 QT Hard Cooler $200, Sitka Ascent Top/Bottom APPROX. $350.00 (May vary in value due to the purchase of size specific pieces for the winner), Ol Tom Tech Hunting Gear Vest $59 ( Prize may vary due to size and availability), Field Proven Calls Zebrawood Combo $69.99, RTD Calls Box call $30.00 Diaphragm $7.95, NWTF Alps Outdoors Turkey Vest (One Size) $179.00, $150 in Tarrant & Harman Apparel.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION / PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
By May 20th 2022, winners will be notified by Tarrant and Harman Outdoor Properties using the e-mail address or phone number they provided with their entry. Prize must be claimed within seven (7) days. To claim a prize, Winner must respond to the prize notification e-mail or phone call/message and may be required to provide proof of identity, address and birth date and/or execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. Prizes not claimed within seven (7) days will be forfeited. Sponsor will select alternate Winners for any unclaimed/forfeited prizes if a sufficient number of eligible and/or qualified entries remain. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. If an entrant changes his/her e-mail address or phone number after he/she enters the Contest, or any portion of this Promotion, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties by postal mailing notice to the address listed below, to be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Winners are solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included in the Prize. All federal, state and local taxes are sole responsibility winner. Prizes may not be returned or exchanged for cash. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
5. WEB RESTRICTIONS
a. This Promotion is not open to competition associations or automated competition entry services. Any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his or her Contest entry) who tampers with the entry or voting process. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should fraud, virus, bug or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Proof of entering information on Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties. Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties reserves the right to exclude certain individuals from participating for reasons such as violation of the conditions of participation, duplicate participation, attempted manipulation of the Promotion or its voting processes, and reserves the right to take legal action.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS
All entrants agree that Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties may, without permission or additional compensation, publish, display and otherwise use their name, likeness and submitted materials, if any, for promotional purposes.
Entrants hereby declare that they agree to the collection of all data by Sponsor required for the implementation and administration of this competition and its storage for the entire duration of the competition. The data will be handled in confidence and not transmitted to a third party. All Entrants have the right to request information about the use of any personal data concerning them. Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties undertakes to supply them at any time upon request with full information on the stored data free of charge, if they are the subject of such information. Entrants are simply required to send an e-mail to email@example.com All Entrants are also free to revoke their consent to the use and storage of their personal data by Sponsor, simply by sending an informal e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The data can also be rectified in the same way. In case of revocation, the data shall be immediately deleted. The revocation and subsequent deletion will be confirmed by e-mail upon request. Should the revocation intervene prior to the end of the competition, all further participation in the Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties// ILLINOIS KING OF SPURS// Promotion is excluded.
This Promotion is not associated with Facebook or Instagram in any way whatsoever and is in no way Sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Instagram. Neither Facebook nor Instagram is responsible for any content published within the context of this action. It is not Facebook or Instagram, but Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties, who receives the information supplied by Entrants. The data supplied will be used for contact purposes in the event of a winner and for subscription to the Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties Dispatch Newsletter as per explicit requests made at the time of registration. Sponsor holds Facebook and Instagram harmless from any recourse by third parties in connection with this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints against the action are not to be addressed to Facebook or Instagram, but to Sponsor by writing to email@example.com .
Participation in this Promotion and/or entering the Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties// ILLINOIS KING OF SPURS// Promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook and Instagram by each Entrant.
Should any of the stipulations in the conditions of participation be or become invalid, the remaining conditions of participation shall continue to apply with full force and effect. In its place an appropriate provision shall enter into force, corresponding to the closest purpose of the ineffective provision.
Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties reserves the right to cancel the Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties Contest and Sweepstakes. Such cancellation can occur in situations, but is not limited to these situations, where the smooth running of the competition can no longer be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
Sponsor shall not be responsible for: (1) misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, delayed, undelivered, damaged or illegible entries, and all such entries will be void; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; or (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. GOVERNING LAW
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Illinois without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state of Illinois.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST REQUESTS
For a copy of these Official Rules or a list of the names of the winners, send your written request to: Tarrant & Harman Outdoor Properties, 208 S. Lafayette St, Jerseyville, Illinois 62052